Click on the symbol of the house and indicate your starting address …
- from Milan or Bologna take the A1 motorway, exit Piacenza Sud, take the ring road direction Stadium, Parma, etc.. at the end of the freeway take the S.S.45 direction Genova-Bobbio.
- from Brescia or Cremona, take the A21 motorway, exit Piacenza Sud, take the ring road direction Stadium, Parma, etc.. at the end of the freeway take the S.S.45 in direction Genova-Bobbio.
- From Turin, reached Piacenza from the A21, exit Piacenza Ovest, take the S.S.45 in direction Bobbio-Genoa;
- from Genoa, drive along the Bisagno Valley, out of the town, take the Trebbia Valley S.S.45 direction Piacenza, you will run through the towns of Liguria: Bargo, Torriglia, Montebruno, Rovegno, and Gorreto and those Emilian Ottone and Marsaglia (km. 89);
- from Pavia direction Voghera, Varzi and through the Pass of Mount Penice for the Statal Road 461 of Pass of mount Penice.
If you travel by public transport, the best is to go to Piacenza by train and get a bus to the valley in front of the station (tickets available from Café Bologna) . But be aware as the bus is not operating very often.( first run 6.35 am, last run 7.00pm). Once in Bobbio and call +39 3485152610 for any shuttle service.
The closer airports are:
- Milano Linate (120kms)
- Milano Orio Al Serio (190 kms)
- Parma (120 kms)
- Bologna (200 kms)
Have a good travel!